Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day



I have just spent an amazing weekend with my family! It has been restful and very fun. We've eaten great food, had lots of laughs and watched too much tv :-) We celebrated Father's Day a bit early since this is our last time as a family!


Yesterday, we went to Eastern Market in DC and ran into a great friend Daniel from High School at Murky Coffee which had awesome coffee..mmmm Americano's.. My good friend Jonny came to visit too and it was of course great to see him and my sister's boyfriend Dylan!


Tommorow I leave for Colorado and I'm looking forward to it very much. I cannot wait to spend time reading and learning about being a missionary!! Please think of me in the next few weeks. I will have internet so I"ll keep you posted. Only one month and 1 day till I fly to Budapest! Exciting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joanna! I'm soooo close to where you are! I totally wish I could call you and say hi :) Or better yet...run into you ;) I love you and will be praying!
~Katie