Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Back In da Ville

Well, I said good bye to Lynchburg last night. Pretty sad. It was closing a chapter of my life. As I drove over the James River Bridge moving into Madison Heights, I looked onto Downtown Lynchburg which I really enjoyed these past few months. So many memories washed over me and I moved on up 29N and I am GRATEFUL for my years spent at LU.



I was also able to enjoy dinner with some close friends before I left and one of my best guy friends, Justin created my monogram out of candles!! It was the perfect touch :-)



This morning, Dad and I hiked to the top of Humpback Rocks. It was quite the hike and we did so at 6am. I was so proud of Dad for hiking up to the top, it was no easy climb. Once on top though, its amazing you could see for miles and miles on both sides of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It was a good hike for the morning but now I'm tired....



Its good to be back in Charlottesville.. in one day I was able to consume Greenberry's and Bodo's!!

3 comments:

revtom said...

Welcome to the blogosphere and CONGRATULATIONS on finishing up at our alma mater!!! I look forward to reading your thoughts and adventures...

Laci and Keri Németh said...

Hey Jo, Where do you go with that degree in your haaaaaaaaand?????

Lazo von Hendrix

Welcome to the cyber world...

P.s. I am glad you gonna be in Budapest... Its gonna be one more reason for your father to visit E.E. :)

Unknown said...

Joanna! I'm sooooo excited for you! I'll be praying for you as you make the next step. You will learn a TON, i'm sure of it :)
I love you and I really hope we can hang out for a bit this summer!
I'll be at the Georges, so give us a ring if you can, jol?
Love,
Katie