Thursday, March 3, 2011

bored...and wedding fast..

It's been 1 month exactly since I came home from the hospital.. amazing that it was one month ago. Part of it has gone by fast and part of it has gone by like molassssssses. Speaking of Molasses.. one way I've been passing my time is by watching.. Little House on the Prairie. This was one of my favorite shows growing up as a little girl. I downloaded a season and watched it and now I'm on a different season. I love the wholesome, good ol'fashioned TV of the late 70's and early 80's. OH MICHAEL LANDON :)

Since I've been on house arrest, after reading, working out, browsing the internet I've gotten bored. Thankfully I've had a lot of wedding stuff to do..but I decided that for this upcoming week I was going to take a break from wedding planning. Things can wait. I don't even read my favorite wedding blogs ;)

Sometimes, things can become "too much" in your life and you need a break from it.

Lent will be here starting next Wednesday. I usually fast from something during this time, I want to prayerfully consider what I might fast from this year.

No comments: