Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Year Ago


This is from 2 days after we first started dating.

One year ago, on January 4th, Will asked me to date him..exclusively.

We had been hanging out..I thought exclusively ;) already but we were official boyfriend and girlfriend.. at the time we were not sure what was going to happen.. He was a month and a half away from leaving Lynchburg and moving to North Carolina to do a prayer internship.. I had accepted a job at Corvinus University in Budapest and was planning on moving in the summer. We weren't sure what would happen with us but we knew that we enjoyed dating each other..

So here we are.. one year later, 6 months, 2 weeks and 5 days away from getting married, living in Budapest.. who knew.. ???

God knew.

I'm so thankful for my husband to be. I waited 28 years for God to show me the man I would marry.. it wasn't easy waiting..watching so many friends get in relationships, marry and even have kids. He is perfect for me and I am learning to love him more every day, but its not hard. I love how hard me makes me laugh and how silly he can be. How he makes me breathe when I'm stressed or calms me down when I'm frustrated. He is my best friend and I can't wait to be his wife.

Love you VILIMOS ;)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love it! I still remember when you came back to Lynchburg for my wedding and you voicing why God had you here. Yet you sensed there was a purpose and a reason for you to stay in Lynchburg and work at Liberty. Looking back now isn't so incredible to see God work in the slightest details of our life?
Love you sister. I'm so happy for you and Will and we're excited to see what the Lord has in store for you.
The next few months will fly by. Next thing you know you'll be married a year and wonder where the time went! Cherish each other and the moments. Love you!