Monday, January 3, 2011

New things

Today, I was offered a second teaching position within the International Studies Program at Corvinus. My good friend, Mark Newell works in this program and got me the foot in the door here but I turned it down for the full time position in my current job.

This job is a blessing and I'm really looking forward to stepping into a English for Specific Purposes Realm. I will teach in this program on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it is half hungarian and half Chinese. I will also broaden my number of students and this semester will be a busy one... but those who know me know that I love busy ;)

I am excited about this opportunity and am really looking forward to it!

Now my month will be full of prepping for both sets of groups and making sure I'm ready to step into the classroom doors on February 8th.

I refer to these verses.. Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

I am praying over many things since this new year has begun. I hope you continue to have a great start to the new year!

Here is a picture of my university at night. On the left is the "old building" where I might teach some of these new classes. The building on the right which is lit up is where my office and my classrooms are.

No comments: