Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Red Tape




When I lived in Hungary last time, I had lots of red carpet, red countertops and red everything. Well, this go round, I have a beautiful flat (i'll post pics soon) and have to deal with Red Tape at my University!

It really wasn't too hard of a process but it was all in Hungarian and I definitely had a headache afterwards. But, I can't complain! I will get paid starting in October after working one full month! Praise the Lord ;)

I sat in an office and different people from the office of Human Resources came in and checked my papers and got information from me! I snuck some pics of the paperwork ;)

Also, tomorrow is the 100th Anniversary of my former school that I taught in. I will be attending the ceremony!

I also threw in a picture of Will and I on a grocery store run!

No comments: