Wednesday, August 25, 2010

in Hungary

I went to my new University today to meet my Director and other colleagues, check out my new office, see the building and submit papers.

It was nice to be able to just feel comfortable and know what I'm doing.

I got my schedule for next semester which is teaching only on Mondays and Wednesdays but that means it makes for a long day. I'm a morning person and my classes are Mondays from 1320-1750 and on Wednesdays 1120-1750. WHEW!

I am looking forward to getting in the classroom again. All of my classes are general English classes which excites me because I know these things very well!

It is so great to be back. I had date night with Will tonight and he looked at me and said, you just slid back into the culture and everything here. You had no adjusting to do.

I'm home. It feels amazing.

2 comments:

attis said...

And we are so glad to have you back! :)

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Love it! Sliding back into Hungarian culture! Praying this year you are blessed in abundance and you grow in greater intimacy with your DADDY! :-)