Thursday, September 10, 2009

better to give than recieve

I sent a package to my friends in Budapest.. this package was loaded..it does help that I used to live in Bp so I know what you can get and what you can't.

I got an email from my friend telling me how excited the kids were and how great all the snacks were. I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall when they were opening it!! She said that she heard "I love Joanna" come from her kids mouths a million times!

I love giving and I know its one of my love languages. I had the biggest smile on my face all afternoon after I received that awesome email that they had gotten their gifts!! ;)

I know many of you are overseas.. but if you aren't.. sending a card or a package really brightens the day of those serving!! Nothing like opening your mail box and seeing a letter inside!!

1 comment:

Megan Van Fleet said...

You're the sweetest!!! Love you and miss you!!