Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break

I'm on Spring Break now. Yesterday morning at 5:28am my train left Budapest to go north to Prague.  I slept most of the way on the train. (that was my goal) I love changing pace and places it helps reduce stress and keep the monotony out of life.  

I'm visiting my friends' the Stewarts who just had their baby.  His name is Izaak and he is too precious. I don't know if I've ever held such a little baby before. He's just 1 week. He's so sweet and snuggly I love it :) Sasha (their three year old) loves having his Antie Jo Jo around and this morning before he left for school he told me that when he comes home we are going to play play play and watch movies movies movies.  

I'll take some pics today. I'm going to go for a jog now in the beautiful park down the street and enjoy this amazing weather! 

Today is Good Friday and I want to reflect upon that for a bit too. 
I just hope my allergies don't kill me!!

No comments: