Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!




Today was a great day! It started with Sasha waking me up outside my door saying.. Happy Easter Antie Jo Jo! Its time to wake up! 

So, Joanna had thoughtfully made me an Easter basket full of yummy goodies. Then, Sasha and I had an Easter egg hunt in the living room :) 

We had a yummy breakfast and just hung out all morning.  I went for a jog in the nearby park. It was beautiful and I increased my jogging time by 3 minutes! I loved being outside. 

Church was at 430pm and I was excited to go to the new building and see how things were different. It has been so great to see this little church grow over the past two years. There weren't enough chairs for everyone on this Easter afternoon! So cool. Phil brought a great message about not fearing and living a Resurrection faith. Very pertinent to my life! 

This evening, we hung out with Jason and Zach. Pizzas, Calzones and Ice cream Sundays. Then we watched a bit of tv and now I'm winding down. 

The best part of my day was jogging in the park to some great worship(except when I get really tired I gotta listen to Rianna :)) and sitting on the terrace reading the word. 

1 comment:

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

What fun! Hi to Joanna and Mark and their kids! Knowing you are being blessed in abundance to overflowing this Easter weekend!