Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A new hobby

of mine is painting pottery. I found this great shop in downtown Budapest. Its called
Made by You


They have a few shops throughout Central Europe. I've gone a few times to make presents. I just finished a jewelry making class which was a blast.


I don't know why that was all underlined..

Anyways, so the first cute girl is Catherine who is an ESI teacher here. I get to hang out with her sometimes and its always fun! The next girl is Gerda. She is Hungarian and is a new friend. She is the one who taught our glass jewelery class. I loved learning and she hosts her own classes which I am going to go to with some friends sometime.

She has her shop on ETSY which is an amazing website. I hope to get to know her better!

The cool thing about painting pottery is that I have to go back a few times just to finish my products. The girls there are sisters and they opened this franchise. I've gotten to know them and we are
on a first name basis!

I'd post some pictures of my finished products..but they are Christmas presents so I can't!

The last few pics are of Emeshea and her beautiful pottery. Emeshea and I are close friends and I always love hanging out with her!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do I get pottery???????????????????????????????????? - dad