Tuesday, December 2, 2008


I went on a Women's Retreat two weeks ago. We talked about the season of life. I figured that I'm in a Winter almost into Spring in my life. I'm starting to see change in my life and big change will happen soon when I move back to America.

In the Ministry side of life, I'm in a summer..bearing fruit, looking at life through fresh eyes. Of course there are hard times and I have my off days but God sees me through those if I ask him through it..and graciously he does so.
One of the coolest parts of living in Hungary is being around old friends. Samm, pictures here smiling and taking notes..is a friend from my first time in Hungary. We've stayed in touch since and she lived with me last year. It was great to be there with her and support one another.

It was an incredible weekend for me and I'm very greatful to Donna who organized it all!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: