Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dinner with a MTI friend

This evening, I was able to have dinner with a dear friend Jeff Townsend. Sadly, his wife had to stay in Jordan but he is here for a conference. We went to a restaurant with a bunch of other pastors and enjoyed lots of fun and fellowship.
I met Jeff and Mary Townsend at my MTI (missionary training international) seminar May 2007. They really took me under their wings and loved on me while I was there. I've kept in touch with them while in Budapest and it was so neat to sit across the dinner table and catch up face to face.
They are doing amazingly well in Amann. He was telling me about the huge amounts of olives you can buy..YUM. Maybe I should move there! :) If you remember, you can pray for Jeff as he has surgery next week on his hip! I didn't have my camera sad so I'll just have to sketch the memory in my head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh ... I don't know what time it is there. Anyway ... I sent you something today. I meant to send it a long time ago, but I lost it. I was using it as a bookmark, and then I found it again. I know ... it's so me. Anyway ... be looking for it. :)

Oh and read my blog! Love you!

-Kelsea