Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Students


In one of my classes we've just started a unit on People. This encompasses a huge topic but to break it down the first part was describing people, then personalities, getting along with people and I'm not really sure what's next. In order to prep my students for what was to come and what makes their identity, I had them draw themselves in the center of the picture. I asked them to then draw things which represented themselves around them. It was a great exercise and they really enjoyed it.

Here's a pic of these crazy boys. There are only 2 girls in this class.

I was with some of them today going home from school and they asked me to come to McDonald's for lunch. I did. We had a blast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I steal your ideas again? This sounds great!

ILY! -- Lea

Megan Van Fleet said...

What a great idea! And what a wonderful chance to get to know your students better!! Miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

What are the laws in Hungary about dating? Would I get sent away because I'm kind of eying up that little blond number on the end there ... ??