Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vienna with School

I went to Vienna with my school. We had two buses, 6 teachers and I think 96 kids. It took us about 3 hours and we got there in time for the snow to start :-) The biggest difference in the field trip for me was that we just let the kids go do whatever they wanted in this huge city by themselves. Once we all got off the bus the students were told that they should come back at 3pm and we would all see the museum.

So, the teachers set off and I had a great time. Of course, at the First Starbucks I saw I bought a Gingerbread Latte ( a tall was 4.7 Euro which is like $6) but it was sooo good and very worth the money:-)

Here are some pics of my time in veinna. My favorite part had to be hanging out with my colleagues and getting to know them a bit better!


Gabi and I

Christmas Market

Tamas and Abel 2 of my 10th graders

1 comment:

Brad & Stacey said...

Missed seeing you, but glad you got some Starbuck's and a good time with fellow teachers!

Have a great Christmas with your family!