Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas In Full Swing




The Christmas season is in full swing here in budapest and I'm very excited to be apart of it all.

Yesterday, I went to the Christmas Market in the downtown area and bought some Christmas ortaments and hopefully soon I will return to sample some hot wine.

I'm planning a Christmas party with one of my classes and I'm very excited about that.

The church that I'm going to has a Christmas childrens program next sunday where i'm sure I will die over the adorable children.

I have written all my Christmas Cards, printed a Christmas Letter and sending a few packages out to America. Next Friday, I'm going to Vienna with my school as a chaperone. I'm pretty excited about that. Its part of the Christmas holiday. Then I'm off to Paris.

Its raining. yuck. i wish it was snowing.

5 comments:

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

I'm impressed you have all your cards done. I got my packages mailed and today, ordered a bunch of restaurant gift certificates online...tomorrow I plan a Szeged market run....Christmas market and yep, forro bor is ON the list of things to imbibe in! :-)

Lori said...

Great to see how they celebrate Christmas there. Way to go - you are so on top of things to have Christmas cards and gifts ready to go! WOW!

Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOL!

yuck. hot wine. blech.

Unknown said...

Aww...it is so festive looking :) And you look so pretty! We are moving next weekend now, and will be decorating for the Christmas season the same weekend...I'm so excited. Miss you and hope all is well! Lovies!

Brad & Stacey said...

I can't believe you have your Christmas cards done...so hating you right now!;)