Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back in the UsA

Will & I flew back to the USA almost 1 week ago. It was an easy flight and it sure is nice to fly with him over the ocean. I slept a lot which helped me fight the jet lag... although I woke up at 5:15 3 days in a row..I'm on schedule now!

We surprised his family and it was so much fun. I had a shower in New Bern which was a lot of fun. It was great to be loved on by all the ladies of his church. We had some cake and a few games. I got most of the questions right that Will answered and we had some good laughs. We got lots of great gifts which are now in storage in his parents attic. It is soo sad that I have to say good-byeto these presents and wait till we move back to the states.. but alas ;)

I'm knee deep in wedding projects. I knew that once I landed, I'd be doing things. Last night, I stamped 50 thank you cards and have 50 more to do. I am tying bows onto bubbles and next week I'm heading up to PA to hang out with Samantha for her wedding and we are going to make our aisle markers. ;) I'm going to the venue tomorrow to check things out and measure, take pictures and really envision the big day!! 39 days!

I'm thankful to be home with my mom, shopping, eating, hanging out and just laughing and spending time with each other. It is really nice.

I miss Budapest a lot already and can't wait to be back there as a married lady!

No comments: