Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lingerie Shower in Vienna






I travelled to Vienna this past weekend to hang out with a few special ladies in my life. It is really fantastic that I've been able to build relationships with friends even three hours away in a different city!!

I was able to also hang out with the Hunters and do some crafting with Abby. I knew that I should stick around for the day when Levi told me to stay at their house and take a nap there because he wanted me to be around ;) I have known them for the past 4 years after meeting them at MTI (missionary culture training).

Whitney threw a party for me and I was so happy ;) I keep saying it, but it is true. The more I have these parties, the more I feel like a bride. I've always been a bridesmaid or a friend at the party (cliche) but when they were giving marital advice and talking about things they've heard I realized that I could take these to heart! One of my favorite pieces of advice was what Whitney said that her Grandma had said.. "that at the end of the day, no matter what happens, I can remember that HE (her husband) is mine, and just mine" Will is going to mine, all mine and just mine & I can't wait!

We played some fun games, ate some delicious food and had a great time. Here are some pictures of the party which are so fun! Thank you ladies who came and shared some love with me!

Thank you to all who helped cook something too! (Whit & Melissa--awesome bruchetta and italian bread thing, Stacey-yum-o pasta salad, Jeriann & Stacey-thanks for the delicious cupcakes.. so cute, Leslie--thanks for making Blueberry Boy Bait and fruit, Lindsay--thanks for making that Salad, Lindsay's mom--thanks for teaching linds to be healthy ;)!

No comments: