Thursday, October 28, 2010

the 28th..already

It is hard to believe that it is already the 28th of October..
... I get a daily e-mail that counts down the wedding.. courtsey of Project Wedding.. and it is crazy to think that it is in 269 days.. so few compared to the 400 something when we first got engaged.
... I went to Vienna last week for some much needed girl time with my friends and it was refreshing and lots of fun.
... Will, Johanna and I leave for Prague tomorrow at 430pm to hang out with the Stewarts for a long weekend as Monday is a holiday in Europe. I'm looking foward to time with them and hopefully some sweet Prague city Engagement Shots ;)
... I'm getting excited for the next two months as some neat opportunities have presented themselves and hopefully Will and I can take advantage of them!
... I need to read more, exercise more and pray more....

Will is thinking of doing a fast for a few weeks.. maybe I'll start contemplating that too..its always good to do without in this soceity and media focused world.

No comments: