Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fresh Paper


One of my favorite things in life is a new journal. I finished my journal from the past year of my life in Hungary..it was from August 2008-June 2009. One thing I love doing is reading through my old journal on the airplane and review what God has done in my life.

This year is going to be different, good, hard, trying, fun and many more adjectives. I hope that God and I get closer through this journal. Its theraputic for my soul.

I stopped by Barnes and Noble this afternoon to choose the journal.. it was a debate between this and a moleskin. I love lined paper and it needs an elastic band or some kind of closure. This particular journal is from Italy and on all recycled paper. I'm excited about my the fresh paper.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katie D said...

you sound just like me. i do the exact same thing. i love it. picking out new journals is my favorite!!