Friday, June 12, 2009

packed up my desk

I packed up my desk today. Everything is ready for Matt to take over. I made lots of notes for him and organized so that he can sit down and go ;) I had an amazing blessing today. I was called into the headmaster's office. That made me a little nervous because I'm rarely called into her office. They began to ask me when I was leaving and such. I told her I was flying on the 2nd of July. She proceeded to thank me for my work. She then proceeded to tell me that I did not need to be here for the end "inservice" days. I could enjoy my last days in Budapest. I cannot tell you how much of a blessing this is. I'm able to spend time with Samantha and friends instead of sitting in front of my desk with nothing to do!!

The second blessing was that I was telling her that we have the girls here and we are all staying in my apartment. We are pretty squashed in here. She then told me that it is no problem if they use the downstairs apartment. How cool! So, they are going to move down there this afternoon and I'm really thankful that my apartment will return to its normal state!!

Tonight is the last coffeehouse I will go to.. strange.


2 comments:

Better Way Believer said...

Wow- a new season is approaching!- (for both of us)! Its so exciting and so sad! You will be greatly missed- at your school and in Budapest-(and by me:)) !

Better Way Believer said...

Wow- a new season is approaching!- (for both of us)! Its so exciting and so sad! You will be greatly missed- at your school and in Budapest-(and by me:)) !