Monday, June 8, 2009

3.5 weeks left

It is the last week of school. It is a little crazy here in Budapest..rather here at school.  Today I had 7 straight lessons of oral exams, tomorrow will be the same and Wednesday will be the same. It is strange to think that I'm done teaching some students and I have some classes left with others. I'm about to close this chapter of my life and that is so strange. 

This past weekend, my dear friend Whitney came to visit. We had a blast. There was non-stop laughing and talking. When I got home on Sunday night, I was tired.. I had been to one good-bye party and one birthday party and said good-bye to Whitney.. I collapsed on my bed and proceeded to feel all sorts of emotions. It was good to get everything out in prayer through tears and just telling God I was sad.. but don't worry.. I'm just fine ;) I just needed to get out some emotions.

The team comes on Thursday and then the craziness begins. For now, I'm laying low and enjoying the quiet.

No comments: