Friday, August 22, 2008

new COOL things

Hungary is really working on moving up in the world in lots of areas.. they are trying! I give them credit!

The first cool thing that I've found since being home is that I can buy train tickets online. Then I just have to take my confirmation number to the kiosk at the train station and its gives me my tickets.

The second cool thing was bagged salad. You know fresh, pre-washed salad in a bag.. well its been here but I had to go to a "wal-mart" to buy it when i wanted to go to my local Food-Lion. Anyways. My grocery store downstairs now carries it! I had salad everyday for lunch. YUM.

The third cool thing is that they are re-routing lots of public transportation in Budapest so on the weekends I can now take a bus Clear across town all the way to Kalvin Ter and just sit comfortably on one bus the whole time. significance: California coffee Shop at Kalvin Ter ('starbucks'). (for those of you who are interested BKV)

I'm on my out of town. I'm going to visit the George's in Szeged!! I'm pretty excited!!

No comments: