Monday, August 4, 2008

Home of the Wit Cheeze Wiz






This past Saturday I went to Philadelphia, PA with my dear best friend and her sister's in-laws. It was a blast and I learned so much about my nation's history that I didn't know. We went to Independance Hall, where Thomas Jefferson penned the Declaration, Ben Franklins house and grave, Carpenter's Hall, the Liberty Bell, Christ Church and many other places. It was a blast and I had so much fun doing so. We were on our feet all day and listening to all of things people had to say. We ended our day with Philly Cheese Steaks. OH YUM.


The Cheese Steaks were a blast to order because there was a certain way that you had to order. I was honestly super nervous when I got up there but my new friend Mike said I did a good job and Sami was there to back me up!


Here are some great pics!

No comments: