Sunday, May 9, 2010

What's Happening

It's almost time to go... well... in a few months ;) I'm ready though.

Where am I in life??....
I have one week left of this term's classes then I just have one class plus a practicum
I have an adoring boyfriend who supports and loves me through my impatience and tiredness.
The spring semester has ended and I begin summer school on June 1 (teaching)
I walk across the stage at LU next Saturday to get my M.ed. WOW. Can't believe it.
I am starting to say goodbye to people already.
On Friday, I accepted a job at Corvinus University that is full-time and in the Langauge Center. This is different than the part time job that I accepted in Decemember. This job will provide me with full time status and other great benefits! Professor Foley.. weird.
I am looking for a fully furnished apartment for Kirsten, Jo and I to live in..that is somewhat modern ;) Might have found one!
Okay, back to this huge project ;)

Oh and Will moves home in 15 days!!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

wow...you're one busy young woman! Congratulations on receiving your Masters! Professor JK Foley has a nice ring to it!!!

Misun CHoi said...

Professor Joanna Foley yeah!!!